I wish you and your families a joyous time together! We are happy to spend time with those we love. We'll celebrate the Lord's Nativity in 2 weeks in church.
I'm an Orthodox Christian, mother to 4, likes listening to her husband play the mandolin, loves to sip tea, eat chocolate, draw, take photos, garden, read
12 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY !!! Pictures look great !
WHAT A NICE FAMILY YOU HAVE ..... very heart touching !
Beautiful picture! Have a blessed Christmas!
Christ is Born! Enjoy the Western Christmas today and a peaceful preparation for Christ's Nativity.
Christ is Born! Thank you for your comments on my Christmas post. My husband's name is Brian - thank you for offering prayers for him. :)
Great photo!
What a great photo! Merry Christmas!
I love this photo!
M.Michelle
lovely photo.
Did I tell you your family looks adorable? I love your dad's beard! I've never seen my dad with facial hair... ever!
Oppositely, I've never seen my dad without a beard! Nor has my mom, if you can believe it!!! We love beards.
How tony!
Post a Comment