- pinecones
- yarn
- peanut butter
- birdseed
A truly bright spot in the darkness.
-
It’s already seven years since I wrote this post about St. Innocent, on his
feast day. In the meantime I have read his extensive biography, Saint
Innocent:...
2 days ago
6 comments:
Great idea! we are so making these!
I love making these with the kids. We probably do it at least two times a year.
how fun!
:D Memories! I made these as a child! Looks like you guys had fun!
Great photo, Martha! : ) Making pinecone birdfeeders is such a classic and wonderful winter activity for children. You've officially inspired me to do likewise with my preschooler. It's cold, cold and snowy here as well. I wish for your your family warmth, peace and love today!
Nice to see the birdies got a great treat- I'm sure they enjoyed it and it's keeping them comfy during the cold as well!
Post a Comment