Pages

September 20, 2023

4:39am on Sunday


That's when our NEW baby was born!  A boy! I had thought baby would be a girl.  Now I think it's just because we had settled on a girl name, whereas we hadn't decided on a boy name yet...

His name is Elijah!  8 lbs. 2 oz. of cuddles.  I really thought that he was going to be over 9 lbs. which he probably would have been if he had been born in October.  Apparently babies gain about a half a pound each week towards the end.  

  • George was 9 pounds
  • Paul was 8 lb 3 oz 
  • Olivia was 7 lb 11 oz
  • Hannah was 7 lb 2 oz

I'll share more in a few days.  We have visitors coming this morning!

7 comments:

elizabeth said...

Congratulations! God bless ❤️

pleximama said...

Many, many congratulations! May God bless you and Elijah as you get to know each other and recover from birth.

Gretchen Joanna said...

What happy news!! Many Years! Welcome, Elijah <3

karen said...

congratulations on your little boy!!

Brooke said...

Congratulations Martha!! I wish I could bring you a meal. 🧡🧡

Anonymous said...

Martha! A new baby boy! How wonderful. I'm so happy for you.
Emily from Indiana (the Emily who has your diapers :-)

Becki said...

Congratulations, Martha and family! Welcome to Elijah!