Pages

July 12, 2020

Local seafood

We had Alaskan Tanner crab + Rockfish at Bridge's Seafood yesterday...and it was so very scrumptious!
George really liked it.  20 months old and he's such an adventurous boy, in eating and all things!
 I think we did a good job!
We hiked to the falls here.  My camera battery didn't make it.  But WE did.  Just a mile hike there.  Perfect length.  I love all the green leaves, moss and birch trees.
Then, we went to Hatcher Pass!  What an amazing drive.  I'd recommend it for everyone.  I had charged up the camera battery, thankfully.  We drove as high as we could, got out to make snowballs, then hiked up.
It was really beautiful!  There was a small wedding going on there.
It started to rain, so we decided to hike down.  You can see the blue lake down there.  We didn't reach the summit, but the view was amazing.
Below is one of my favorite photos.  If you click and zoom in, Hannah + Olivia are visible, and Rob is walking out to them with George in his arms.  

2 comments:

Anna of Stuffedveggies said...

Beautiful family, and beautiful scenery! So glad to see you all having such a wonderful trip! : )

Martha said...

Thank you, Anna!