Pages

May 20, 2021

Farewell

Friends from Massachusetts came for 2 nights and the younger children especially had a great time together!
Our peonies are blooming!  Do you like these bracelets I made?  I gave a few to our friends who visited.  
Our girls made homemade lasagna over the weekend!
We went on a one night camping trip!  We saw the 1st cicadas and have since seen more.
He kayaked, I went on the paddleboard.  We took turns with the kids and the water felt so nice and refreshing.  We saw a heron by the shore and watched it fly away as we neared.
Picking wildflowers in a meadow is such a sweet thing.  Buttercups and daisies, which he gave to me.
Hope you have a nice week.  It's 84 F here and starting to feel like summer, not spring.  One month until summer.  

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

It can really feel like summer now! I am excited for the summer outdoor pool to open here!

gretchenjoanna said...

Seems like good camping weather!