Pages

May 27, 2021

Commencement

She graduated from high school!   Still 17 years old.  Two teenager girls, two little boys and two parents...make up our family of 6.  
Monday evening, we had a memorial service for my dad, exactly 6 years ago he passed on.  We went out for ice cream after.  The next morning, some 5 year old lost another tooth.  He will emphasize that he's 5 and a HALF to anyone that asks his age.  This is his fourth tooth.  And both his top teeth are out, the adult teeth coming through already!
Gorgeous flowers at the farmer's market.  And my mom!  I bought a bouquet for the graduate.  
Do you have cicadas?  They are out in full force now.  It's fun finding a cicada shell and touching it. My mom came over to babysit and noticed that little George gently turned over a cicada who was on it's back. Their chirping is resonant and pleasant, I think.  I only hope I don't inadvertently step on one.  

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

Lovely photos! Congratulations to the graduate! Memory eternal to your Dad ❤🙏 nice seeing pictures of your family ❤

pleximama said...

I echo Elizabeth--Memory Eternal for your father, and congratulations to your daughter. What are her plans? May God bless her as she moves onward and upward!

Anna of Stuffedveggies said...

What a beautiful family! Congratulations to Olivia! Hugs to your Mom, and May Your Father's Memory be Eternal. Can't believe how the boys have grown. And the big girls - my goodness - just a blink since they were little, too!