Pages

December 6, 2021

Together

My aunt and cousin came from VT for two days.  Time together with family and friends is great!
I've made these vegan gingerbread cookies for years and years.  The recipe is here.
we made granola.  One chose cashews, the other almonds, we sprinkled cinnamon in, then drizzled melted coconut oil + maple syrup before roasting
Snowflake is 10 weeks old now.  Her little nails are sharp!  She likes to climb the chairs and see what's on the table.  Naughty, but so sweet.  This week, our girls come.  They're 18 and 20, one living with my mom, the other with my sister.  We'll string up cranberry + popcorn garlands, drink tea, nibble gingerbread, maybe make ornaments with the orange slices, cut a pine tree and decorate it!

1 comment:

GretchenJoanna said...

Oh, a family reunion! How wonderful. It's quite a new era for you now, isn't it.... new home in new state, two boys instead of the two girls you had when I first "met" you in Blogland ... until you are all back together this week!!! Big family!

Happy Christmastime! and I wish you a blessed anticipation of your Nativity Feast. <3