Pages

October 15, 2022

Axios

We say "Axios!" which means "worthy," at an ordination. Yesterday we went to church for the feast of the Protection of the Mother of God.  My passport expired a month ago, otherwise we would have gone up to Ottawa, Canada to celebrate this feast day.  My sister's husband was ordained to the diaconate.
My husband is milking the cow.  He milks the cow most of the time.  I did just once this week.  

Grinding wheat berries into flour.  We made waffles with the flour Thursday.  Later, we went to our homeschool co-op.  We studied China and made a sweet and sour chicken with the children.  Then they had a music class.  We also have a science and a preschool class, then lunch and a poetry class.
The kittens are a week old now.  7 year old Paul took this photo below:
I made a yarn censer for my nephew. This is the card we made last week for Uncle Andrey:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed looking at your pictures, Martha. Hope you are feeling better! Is that your grinder??

Gretchen Joanna said...

Axios! Your yarn censer is beautiful, too!

pleximama said...

Axios! Your photos provide a lovely snapshot of all the *life* happening around you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, my mother-in-law found this grinder used and gave it to us!

Andreea said...

I am glad tot find your blog! The boys are so big now! The yarn censer its amaizing, congratulations! And the card, its beautiful!