Pages

December 14, 2022

Snowy cows

They seem to like the snow.  I thought it was neat how the snow fell and gently lay on the cows.

Sunday afternoon, George fell asleep on the sheepskin by the woodstove, and the snow kept falling.
I've embroidered phrases on 4 cotton towels so far.  This one will say:  people who love to eat are always the best kind of people, from Julia Child.
Rob's sister Lucy sent gifts and we decided to open these LED lights that change color.  There's a remote that it came with and 15 different colors to choose from!
Tonight, the boys and I put cranberries and popcorn on a needle and thread.  Both poked their fingers with the needle and I explained the purpose of a thimble.  

2 comments:

karen said...

I bet those lights were endless fun! I love the photo of the snowy cows :)

Becki said...

Wonderful pictures of snow. And those lights are pretty exciting, I imagine. :)