Pages

December 21, 2022

Thrive market

It's a time of baking and drinking tea.
We got so much snow!  And icicles.  More is expected this weekend!  I've been making candied nuts, too, for our neighbors and other friends, writing out cards, and tidying up the house.  My sister and her family will be coming to visit.
I took George in for a dermatology appointment, to take care of the warts and molluscum, which were many!
The boys each got a pocket knife!  Below, I bought this book Saint Nicholas and the Nine Gold Coins written by Jim Forest, illustrated by Vladislav Andrejev after Liutrgy at the monastery book store.  The illustrations are so beautifully done.  We actually have it somewhere, but I haven't unpacked it.  It's been 15 months since we moved to upstate New York.  
I joined Thrive Market 6 months ago, after a friend recommended it to me.  Every month since I've been getting a box.  It's nice to put together a gift to send to someone as a gift! I miss living near Trader Joe's and Whole Foods.  I used to get seaweed snacks for the kids, red lentils, quinoa, vitamins, rosehip oil, grass-fed beef gelatin, sardines, gluten-free crackers, coconut sugar, fine chocolate and now use Thrive to get those items.

http://thrv.me/X39Xqm

If you're interested, click the link above.  You'll get 40% off your 1st order and I'll get $40 off my next order. 

2 comments:

karen said...

Merry Christmas! I miss little hands helping me make all those cookies!! Making cookies now isn't the same as it used to be.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder to let them help and enjoy the mess, this time when they're little will fly by...