Pages

March 3, 2021

Carving a spoon

After seeing wooden spoon tutorials, like this one, I decided to give it a try... This is from an oak tree that my mom had cut down 6 months ago.  
Pizza from one day last week.  Made with a 2 ingredient pizza crust!  First time I made it was a few weeks ago and we all really liked it. Also, below is a page from a book by Brene Brown that is so good!
Olivia started working at Starbucks 3 weeks ago and gets a pound of coffee FREE each week!  I'm not a big coffee gal, tea is my favorite, so she's been giving these to family + friends.
Celebrated a birthday with my nephew and family last week.  Such singing!

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

so nice to have a window into your world! God bless you dear friend!

karen said...

Wow that's a great spoon! free coffee sounds like a great job perk (snort).

gretchenjoanna said...

Wow, Martha! I think carving a spoon would be very challenging *and* satisfying!!