Pages

March 31, 2021

Back and forth

Seriously, this weather is crazy.  72 F yesterday and high 37 F predicted for tomorrow.  My mom came to watch Olivia's colorguard show for a competition on Sat.  Basically, they are filming their performance and sending it in to the judges, they send back a "score" and commentary.  
We had a frost Monday morning.  My parsley seedlings were in icy dirt, as it had rained the day before.  They came inside and warmed up and will survive.  I have a bunch of other seedlings:  kale, cilantro, carrots, radish, spinach, and marigold, which are growing little by little.
Sale on this jam until April 6th!  I bought some today.  
Our oldest daughter, Hannah, turned in the keys today to the apartment she had rented!  It was a nice place, wood floor, windows that let in the sun, but so much money!
George said "Found chicken leaf!"

4 comments:

Anna of Stuffedveggies said...

Love that chicken leaf! Amazing how everyone is growing. I never stop marveling!

elizabeth said...

The weather is up and down here too! ❤

gretchenjoanna said...

These early spring times in the garden are so sweet! The children are beautiful. May God bless your little seedlings.

That brand of jam was my late husband's favorite and I still have some jars around, because I don't eat jam. :-)

affectioknit said...

I love that the kids can still have their competitions and shows even during the pandemic...everyone is so resourceful...what a sweetie with his feather...
~Have a lovely day!