Pages

May 20, 2009

You're invited...

Olivia will be 6 very soon...and we're going to have a birthday party in our backyard on Saturday May 30th 2-4pm. She loves dogs. I still remember how little Olivia loved Velvet.
Now we have Lusy, sitting watching things in the neighborhood as the girls doodle with chalk.
So, if you come, you'll see a pin the tail on the dog, a dog birthday cake, face painting (you can get a hound painted on your cheek) and maybe a dog pinata! We'll have fruit, cake and ice cream!

*Please let your presence be your gift! It means so much more to have friends and family celebrate with you, more than a gift...and besides we don't think we have any room for more toys!

7 comments:

Zoya said...

Oh it sounds like a great party! I wish we could be there! I think we'll be visiting Ohio in Augest. Happy Birth Day to Olivia! We are sending all our love!

Mimi said...

If I were closer, I'd be there!

Happy Birthday, Miss Olivia

(total side note - do you pronounce your dog's name "Lucy" or "Lussy" ?)

Pres. Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! I wish we were closer because we wouldnt have missed it! I hope everyone has fun! Sending lots of hugs!

Michelle M. said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Happy 6th birthday to your little girl. I am sure she will love it!

Matushka said...

Wish we could stop by!

Happy Birthday Olivia!

M.Michelle

Loreluca said...

Oh, my friend! How much I would love to live close by so I could join in, too! I wouldn't be able to go, though... we planned Coco's birthday party for the same exact day!

Rosemary said...

Happy Birthday to the birthday girl! Hope that the party goes off well and everyone has a wonderful time!