I'm an Orthodox Christian, mother to 4, likes listening to her husband play the mandolin, loves to sip tea, eat chocolate, draw, take photos, garden, read
a deliciously somewhat normal day
-
A quiet day, errands in New York City this morning. Then home, dishes,
folding laundry. We split a delicious burger for dinner. I am back in NYC
tomo...
Little Domestic Triumphs
-
Hi there, friends! It's been a minute since the cold dreary days of
February and my last blog post. We've had an eventful past seven months,
and I'm...
North Pole – Santa’s Workshop
-
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak is a quirky little amusement park called
The North Pole. Based around Santa’s Workshop, this holiday park in the
mountain...
Lenten Studies are Available!
-
This Sunday is the first Sunday of the Triodion! Can you believe it? Great
Lent is just around the corner. This year I updated the adult study to make
it m...
The Gift of Collaboration
-
In January of 2020, before I had any idea of what this strange year would
hold, I sat down to set some goals for the year. I looked back. What went
well ...
Among the Wildflowers
-
*Wild Columbine*
*You belong among the wildflowersYou belong in a boat out at seaYou belong
with your love on your arm**You belong somewhere you feel fr...
Bouncy Bunny Pattern Give-Away!
-
I'm excited to announce that many of my old patterns will be coming back
to my shop, and some new ones, too! I'll be adding a few each week this
summer, i...
blessing the grave
-
On Pascha we blessed the graves in the cemetery attached to our church,
which includes our baby Elijah’s. Due to various circumstances, I had never
done th...
KonMari Life
-
I read *The Life Changing Art of Tidying Up* in January, and have watched
several YouTube videos about the KonMari Method, and minimalism in general.
I hav...
Lenten Knit-A-Long
-
A friend of mine who is a very talented knitter (among other things!)
started a fun Lenten knit-a-long this year and all the women who are taking
part i...
YOUR HUSBAND DOES WHAT?
-
So one (and by "one" I mean *everyone*) may wonder how I came to be a
coffin makers wife. I don't think about it very often, at least not until I
have ...
waiting no more
-
We welcomed our sweet baby boy at the beginning of September. We are all
happy and healthy and slowly adjusting to life as a family of four.
*
A Comprehensive Post
-
To sum up five years of theological education in a single commencement
speech is a difficult endeavor. To sum up five years of blogging in one
post is e...
:: forever and ever ::
-
hello dear friends, if anyone is out there still...thank you dearly for
reading...so much catching up to do, my poor blog. but this happened last
weeke...
Homeschool Update!
-
For the past couple of years we have being using MFW as our core
curriculum. We have enjoyed it thus far, the teachers manual has been
extremely helpful to...
Simple and Sublime
-
Here's a Lenten dish that looks fancy but is easy to make, has a few
simple ingredients and magically becomes more delicious as it sits in your
refrigerat...
Round-Up of Lenten Recipes to Try
-
Here are a few recipes I've collected that I'd like to try this upcoming
Dormition Lent or sometime soon:
Savory -
Georgian Bean Salad
Grilled Cilantro...
2 comments:
lovely!!!
I think my fave picture is the little guy waving while looking at the street next to his Grandmother :) so cute!
That looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment