Hannah at work at the Red Balloon cafe. Below, Rob and Paul sitting at one of the outdoor tables.
We went boating on Cowan Lake on Sunday. It's FREE to go to any state park in Ohio!
It was so hot we all had to cool off!
Paul had so much fun with Olivia playing around on the dock she was pretending to throw him in the water. And this little FREE splash park is another great way for us to spend these hot summer days!
A season soft and warm.
-
I am so thankful that a week and more of warm days has been bestowed on us
here at the end of Summer. You can tell I love this season best, if you
just loo...
1 day ago













2 comments:
how fun! I am glad for all of these blessings! :)
I love seeing all these photos!
Post a Comment