Pages

August 16, 2018

Homegrown tomatoes

Our tomatoes are flourishing this summer.  These cucumbers were from my sister.
My niece got her ears pierced on her 13th birthday!  It's a tradition in my family... my sisters and I...and my girls all got their ears pierced at the age of 13. We went with her and then we all had Chipotle for lunch afterwards.
She is adjusting the surfing dog!  She enjoys baking & made a really nice beach birthday cake!
 Chai tea at Red Balloon cafe!
Summer concert in the park.  This Tues. it was a brass band, they played the traditional songs, the national anthem and some different songs...Bohemian rhapsody & Hey Jude (I still love the Beatles)!
Our church festival is Sat. Sept. 15th.  We started baking (I will freeze these and defrost and decorate to be pretty Russian nesting dolls a few days before)!  If you're in the Cincinnati area...please come!!  St. George 118 N. Lebanon Rd. Loveland, OH.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

so many things to celebrate and enjoy! lots of blessings! I love seeing everyone and all of this abundance!