Pages

July 31, 2020

SO many flowers

I really love flowers.  These beautiful coral gladiolas were from Hannah!
my birthday was a few days ago and I ordered a Thai salad (served in a bowl made from giant chip made with black sesame seeds) and pho just east of Findlay Market.  These planters are at the entrance to the market:
we went just before Olivia had to go to work, that's why she's wearing her lifeguard swimsuit.  We went to the library for the first time in 4 months.  And my husband gave me these hibiscus, salvia and celosia below!
he took the next day off, as Hannah wasn't feeling well. She ran a fever of 104.  She had a Covid-19 test and it came up negative, thankfully.  They gave her IV fluids and monitored her heart rate, for a few hours, as it was high.  She's a little better now.  Fever down to 100.
this is the celosia, this kind is called Dragon's Breath.  Isn't it lovely?
these boys prefer the vegan ice creams...
 Hope you have a nice weekend!


3 comments:

gretchenjoanna said...

Lots of deliciousness at your house lately! I think those little boy faces are the most delicious. Dear lads, don't grow up too fast!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday! Beautiful pictures of the family. I hope Hannah is all better soon.

pleximama said...

Happy Belated Birthday! That birthday dinner sounds scrumptious.