Pages

August 9, 2022

Zucchini

We are really getting a lot from the garden now.  I have so much zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, kale, and chard.  Our corn will be ready sometime this month. I planted way too many pumpkins.  We're making a teepee!  That's George in there.

500 piece cat puzzle almost complete!
An evening sky photo looking south from our place.  Isn't the moon and pale pink pretty?
My husband and his 6 year old assistant working on another section of the main house.
We gave the monastery a bunch of zucchini and Father Paisios cooked them up for lunch Sunday!

3 comments:

karen said...

We do not have a garden (by choice) and I envy those that do have one! I love zucchini immensely!

Becki said...

Your garden harvest looks wonderful! My zucchini and yellow squash aren't very prolific. Don't know quite what the problem is, but I'm already planning on planting more next year. They might just need some buddies to help with the pollination process.

Gretchen Joanna said...

I wish I could buy some of your pumpkins! But I guess that wouldn't be cost-efficient :-)

Truly, your little homestead is beautiful. I know it is a lot of work, and I pray that continue to have the strength and joy for the labor. God bless you!