Pages

July 3, 2023

Digging

My husband has an excavator and has been digging trenches to run water lines 4 feet deep (where they shouldn't freeze), to hydrants near the pasture where the sheep and cows are... Should make this winter a little easier.  Their water trough freezes, our hose would also freeze, so we had been hauling buckets out to them.
George found a pretty stripe feather.  He collects eggs:  https://youtu.be/ub0CDLl_bP8
Our cows like to eat burdock leaves.  Here's another video:  https://youtu.be/ne8hG7GSquI
A friend gave us this bouquet of flowers from her garden.  Aren't they beautiful?

4 comments:

Gretchen Joanna said...

You are busy bees working in the summer, when digging can be done, to prepare for winter! The hens are also doing a little digging. God bless you!

karen said...

may all that digging solve the problem!!

Brooke said...

George is so cute!

Becki said...

In my recently surgery recovery, a few friends have brought me garden cut flowers and they have been so pleasant to have around. I planned on having a garden flower this summer, but it was not to be, in the end, with what I had going on. So thankful for my friends doing this sweet thing for me.