Pages

October 12, 2024

Animals

We got a kitten from a friend today.  

Yesterday we had a nice surprise. One of our hens brought out 9 little chicks that she hatched!  I have no idea where, likely somewhere in the barn.  Over the past month, we loaded our barn full of bales of hay to feed the animals over winter.  We have 3 cows, about 15 sheep, 4 hogs, 6 bunnies, and now 3 cats, and over 50 chickens, if one counts the new chicks!  Most of them are not yet laying, either they're too young,  some are 4-5 months old, others are molting. 

I have been sick this past week and haven't had the energy to cook.  My husband ordered pizza one night. A video of Elijah with his 1st big slice of pizza to himself.

I am frustrated that I still can't seem to share photos here any longer.

No comments: