When I was a child we lived close to a horse ranch, and used to play with the kids who lived there, in the huge hay barn. We'd play for hours scrambling around up and down the bales of hay. Your post reminded me of that fun!
I'm an Orthodox Christian, mother to 4, likes listening to her husband play the mandolin, loves to sip tea, eat chocolate, draw, take photos, garden, read
4 comments:
looks like fun for sure! :)
Whao, that is one muddy horse. Your kids look like they are having a ball. What a great childhood. Wish more children got to experience such things.
Fun times and FAMILY...can't get much better than that, eh?
When I was a child we lived close to a horse ranch, and used to play with the kids who lived there, in the huge hay barn. We'd play for hours scrambling around up and down the bales of hay. Your post reminded me of that fun!
Post a Comment