- prosphora - bread that is brought to church and blessed
- quiche - with asiago, spinach and eggs from our chickens
- hamburgers - on the grill (well, my husband will do the grilling, I will chop onions and mix it up together and then make them into patties)
- poutine - I have never made this and will be trying this recipe out!
- salad - harvested lettuce from our backyard, for the first time, this year, today!
- macarons - I have made macaroons, but never these French macarons! We splurged and bought a box of 12 of them at Trader Joe's for $4.99 for a little tea party.
A need for rhythm, detachment, slowness. - “I am quite convinced that the fundamental error of the contemporary man is his belief that thanks to technology –(telephone, Xerox, etc.)– he can squeeze ...
9 hours ago