Pages

April 5, 2014

My nephew's baptism


Today my sister and her husband's baby boy, Timothy, was baptized. 
 This is one of his big sisters, Natalia:
Deacon Alexander, the Godfather, with Timothy and both of his grandparents.  My sister sewed the baptismal gown for him, which was white with blue ribbon it, very nicely done.
A group picture, of grandpas and grandmas and his 3 big sisters and some uncles, aunts and cousins.  I wish his mama and Godmother were also in this picture!
Our friends from Penn Yan, New York (did you know it's known as "the buckwheat capital of America"?) with my parents...

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

how incredibly lovely and wonderful! many years to all!!!

GretchenJoanna said...

What joy! and what a blessed family in Christ.

Heather said...

What a beautiful baptism! And so wonderful that so much family could be there to take part. yay for baby boys too! ;)

Mimi said...

Many Years! What wonderful photos!