Pages

May 28, 2014

Phlox and peonies


Hannah picked some phlox growing by the stream near her great-grandpa's grave.  We picked up great-grandma from the nursing home and went to visit the cemetery, where her husband is buried.
It's peony season here!!!  Peonies in the kitchen, on the dining room table, brought some to church over the weekend, gave a few blossoms to my mom, and also brought some to the cemetery...
 Sunny days...at the park with friends from our homeschool group!
 My niece lost her 2 front teeth! 
And tomorrow is Olivia's 11th birthday!  She is trying to play the 
accordion we bought over the weekend for $100.

2 comments:

GretchenJoanna said...

I love to see your family doing such normal Christian things like going to the cemetery to visit graves, things that I never did as a child and didn't know to do with my own children.

elizabeth said...

beautiful!!!! the days, the flowers, your family, birthdays!! many years!