Pages

February 10, 2016

Another slouchy hat...

I started another cream colored slouchy hat, this yarn is a bit thinner, Good for Ewe chord and I love it, although it's not as soft as the baby alpaca yarn (the sad thing is, I crocheted it all up and there wasn't enough yarn, I bought it while were were in Portland, OR and I really want to use up what I have without having to get more, so I took it out and am trying to figure out if I can make it tighter).
Join in the "Yarn Along" here:  http://www.gsheller.com/2016/02/yarn-along-266.html
I've just started Land of Love and Drowning (it is the book that our library discussion group is going to talk about next). I just finished The Woman who Walked in Sunshine yesterday.  It was another sweet story. ♥ Speaking of sweet stuff...we are getting ready for Valentine's day.  My sister got Paul a set of bowties and this red one has little hearts all over it.
A friend of mine sent a mini scrapbook, one page for each month...I'm enjoying filling it up!
We got a bit more snow yesterday.  It wasn't good for sledding, although we tried...

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

such a dear but I am guessing exhausting time, with a young baby! you do and make beautiful things!

Julia said...

Completely distracted by the cute little guy in the bowtie! hope you can make the yarn stretch!