Pages

May 24, 2017

2 years

Two years ago my father passed away.
My daughter took the photo with the dandelion garland (that she made just before the memorial service).  She posted it on her instagram account:  https://www.instagram.com/hannah.baier/
And the photo of my mom and two of her grandchildren taken by my sister, posted to her instagram account:  https://www.instagram.com/mrsanishchenko/
Our favorite nearby cafe, in Cooperstown, NY....my younger daughter got a beautiful red raspberry smoothie.
Such a pretty book, by Dinara Mirtalipova!  I'm currently reading a book called Echo (written by Pam Munoz Ryan) that Dinara illustrated...aimed at a juvenile audience, but historical fiction around the second world war, a harmonica, and children.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Memory Eternal! such lovely pictures! HUGS! so glad you were able to go with family to see your father's grave and pray!

Jeannette said...

I always feel privileged to peek in at your family sharing. Thank you Martha.