Pages

March 10, 2018

Our favorite tree

My niece and Olivia went shopping together.  Paul wanted to follow them everywhere.
Hair cut!  Nicely done at our local Great Clips for only $5.99.  We gave a tip!
Richard Scarry is his favorite right now.  His illustrations are fun to talk about.  
My girls love their Instax camera!
Please pray for my grandfather.  He is 95 years old.  This photo, I took at our last visit the end of May 2017.  He's Paul's only living great grandparent.  He fell yesterday and there's blood on his brain, the doctors can't do anything.  He has always been kind and gentle, soft-spoken and smiles a lot.  I will miss him.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Lord have mercy on your Grandfather!!! Sending HUGS.... and love your pictures and snapshots of your beautiful life with your family!

Jeannette said...

Good grandfathers bequeath lasting love...may comfort and mercy surround your grandfather.