Pages

December 14, 2018

Cozy and content

Continuing to decorate gingerbread and diffusing clove & orange essential oil.
 I strung a popcorn & cranberry garland!
I started feeling poorly early this week and I was pretty sure I had a urinary tract infection (UTI), as I had one before.  I was drinking a lot of water and 2 oz. of apple cider vinegar, but although I felt better one day, it didn't help enough.  So, I went to the Walgreens clinic.  This is the result of my test...see the strip?  The purple indicates I have an UTI, she said there is trace blood in it & I think she told me the green means I am leaking protein.  Anyhow, I'm taking Augmentin twice daily for 7 days.  And drinking lots of water and eating plain yogurt.
We've had some beautiful blue skies lately.  Right now, it's pretty gray, but 45 degrees Fahrenheit.  Warm compared to what its has been this month.  I'm hoping it's this warm next week, as we want to go to an outdoor winter solstice celebration and bonfire.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

oh sorry for the sickness! I hope you feel better really soon! Take good care of yourself!!! a HUG to you!

GretchenJoanna said...

Oh, dear! May the Lord speed your healing, busy mom and homemaker! I love that photo of Baby with the cookies. He's still oblivious at one level :-) but I'm sure he is soaking up the atmosphere of smells and voices and warm embraces. He makes it all a cozy Christmas indeed!