Pages

December 7, 2018

Hanna Andersson

I've wanted to buy matching pajamas for our family from Hanna Andersson for years.  They had a super sale & I got these narwhal ones.  If you use my referral link, we both get 20% off ( I'm pretty sure that's on top of whatever sale prices they currently have):  https://refer.hannaandersson.com/share/Martha30
So far, I only have photos of these 2 boys together.
Typical day, lots of nursing George.  One month old doctor appointment today, he's now 10 pounds 3 ounces & 22 inches tall.
We've had some beautiful sunny days here.
 The girls have really been a big help with George when they are home, just holding him for 5 minutes so I can take a shower and make myself a cup of tea means a lot.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

so lovely, these pictures and the PJs too! :) Wonderful that your girls can help so you can get a bit of needed respite! lots of love to you!

Pom Pom said...

How cute! I love Hanna. They used to have more grown up clothes. Our Jenny had a pair of purple clogs.

Granny Marigold said...

Hello Martha, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
You have a lovely family. Baby George sure is a cutie.