Pages

March 16, 2019

Light

First thing this morning...my oldest and youngest child.  Love them so much!!  George is 19 weeks old today.
Play dough snakes, he said they curled up and went to sleep.
Uncle Mitch is so fun, he taught us the Baby Shark song.
I made almond milk earlier this week.  Fasting during Great Lent is hard.  There are so many good foods, but I currently have a stomach ache.  The culprit?  Carroft & cabbage salad, I believe.  I have to watch beans, too, since I'm breastfeeding George.  He gets really fussy.
This is a 1967 Airstream Caravel.  We brought it to Georgia with us & actually lived in it for a few weeks.  It needs cleaning up.
May there always be sunshine!  Blue skies!  Words from a song I learned while working at a preschool, it was written in 1962 in the Soviet Union.  My fav light, a Himalayan salt lamp, It has a warm glow & we use it as a night light.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

lovely pictures and things! and words, songs... :)