Pages

August 19, 2019

Blessing fruit

Paul and his friend, Andrei, as the baskets of fruit are blessed this morning.  I love the feast of our Lord's Transfiguration on Mt Tabor.
George loved this apple!  It's hot now.  I took the shirt underneath off this afternoon.  He's been standing on his own often.  He will be walking soon.
Love these smiles!  Olivia and Paul got kona ice.
We picked all the pears off our tree this past week.
I started baking Russian nesting doll cookies for our church festival.  I freeze them.  Then the day before, I ice them with pretty colourful sprinkles and draw faces using edible ink markers.
Olivia's 1st day of 11th grade.  A junior!
 Standing so much!
 
 Kisses from Hannah!
I had an hour massage at this spa in Mariemont using points I've been saving up from Aveda.  My back feels better.  I wish health insurance covered this...seems to be good for our overall health.
We made bookmarks with fabric scraps.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

The Lord's Transfiguration--such a beautiful feast day! So lovely to see from your celebrating of the day. Goodness--George walking soon... that seemed to happen very fast! Good luck to the girls' with their school this year. Lots of beautiful pears! Will you eat most of them, or will you keep them in some way? So glad the massage was helpful! It would be sooo good if insurances covered such bodywork--so good for overall health and healing. Blessings to you & yours this new week! ((HUGS))