Pages

August 26, 2019

1st day of class

I wonder how Hannah's 1st day of classes are going so far.  Her day starts at 8am 5 days a week this semester.
Friday, the boys and I went to the convocation with over 7,000 incoming freshmen and parents here.
They gave all the incoming freshman a red shirt...and a red hat (the president of the university spoke about how you can trade it in for their university graduation cap in 4 years), several speakers, the band played, it was exciting.  I felt the sense of unity & community even in such a large group.

I pray & hope she has a great time there today, starting out on this new path, meeting new people and learning!

1 comment:

Anna of Stuffedveggies said...

Congratulations! I can't believe she's already in college! When did THAT happen? ; ) What major is she choosing?