Pages

September 5, 2019

Renaissance festival

We went to the Renaissance festival on Monday, Labor day.  Nice to have an extra day to make the weekend long.  We shared 2 giant turkey legs.  $9 each. 
The girls each got a beautiful & scrumptious pineapple dole whip, served in a half pineapple.  I got a slice of cheesecake dipped in chocolate for $5.
Kayaking!  I love to use the stand-up paddleboard, but it isn't safe with a little one.
My Sunday school class, we read about the Creation (this is the lesson plan for that, I love the curriculum, but to be perfectly honest, I don't like that Children's Bible Reader, I have Arthur Maxwell's Bible story from my childhood & love it).  We made moon and star mobiles:
1st time making pho at home, I'll work on making a better soft boiled egg:
10 months old now!! He took 6 steps to his big sis, Hannah.  Still stands from a squat a lot. Almost walking more than crawling, but he holds on to the couch or coffee table for support.
I hope you're having a great week! 

No comments: