Pages

December 18, 2020

Challenges

My hand surgery went well.  I now have three screws in my phalanx.  Yesterday, the 5 stitches were removed.  It's still hard for me to move that finger, to use a knife to cut bread or vegetables.  Little challenges.  I'm honestly so grateful I didn't hurt a toe or my foot, something that would keep my from walking.
I plan to close up my instagram.  It's been a few years since I stopped using facebook.  I hope to connect with people in real life, here or through mail!  Ever since I was a young girl, I have written letters.  
Opening up our mailbox in December and finding real letters and cards with Christmas greetings brings me joy!
I hope to reactivate my Etsy shop to sell diffuser bracelets, maybe some of my drawings and note cards.

Tomorrow is Saint Nicholas Day (old calendar) and we will give each other gifts here at home.

Have a lovely weekend!


4 comments:

Anna of Stuffedveggies said...

Hope you feel better soon, Martha - and wishing you & yours a blessed Christmas Fast & Happy St. Nicholas day!

Howlinghive said...

I'm looking forward to your etsy being open! I would love to purchase some. I hope you are healing well.

Martha said...

Thank you, dear Anna!

Martha said...

Thanks, Julianna!