Pages

May 17, 2023

Baby

A week ago, I had the ultrasound done and was so amazed at all that could be seen on our baby!  The photo below shows the baby's nose and 2 nostrils with mouth open!!  Isn't that neat?  Baby is measuring in the 93 percentile for growth.
I got my very first KitchenAid mixer!  Our cow has been producing more milk since we moved her our to pasture.  We get about 2 gallons every morning AND evening.  I use the ladle to skim off the top inch or 2 of cream and put it in the bowl to make whipped cream.
I also tried to make butter, unsuccessfully.  I'll give it a try again.

Two eager helpers!  I scooped the cream on the top of my matcha latte I made.  
Our two old apple trees are blooming.  We got 9 new apple trees that we ordered from Fedco in Maine.  
Hope you have a great week!

6 comments:

elizabeth said...

Lovely! That's a lot of milk! ❤️

Becki said...

Congrats on the kitchen aid. I always wanted one, but never bit the bullet. And then I inherited my Mother-in-law's after she passed. You will so love having the larger sized one.

Becki said...

Oh! And that's so cool what you can see of the baby on an ultrasound picture. They have come a long way from when I last had one done - 30 years ago.

Anonymous said...

So nice you inherited one!

karen said...

happy baby sighting!! I hope you are feeling well :)

Brooke said...

The baby is beautiful!🧡🧡 How are you feeling? Enjoy the kitchen aid!