Pages

March 5, 2024

Warmer


It's raining.  All the snow that arrived last Thursday has melted.  We have friends from Ohio coming to visit on Thursday!  They'll be here for 5 days, 4 nights and we're planning to go hike, catch up on life, brunch at a breakfast buffet Saturday and going to church together.

My husband tiled the shower and it's looking great! We've been only taking baths for the past 2 years.
Our daughter Olivia and my mom will come next week to visit. Paul and Olivia will go rock climbing, maybe all of us even.  We hope to go to the Tepee shop, get sushi, talk and hike, some more, of course.  Olivia has started to crochet and sent me photos of the granny squares she's working on.
I am still working on my crocheted cactus, need a pink flower or two for it!
The photo atop is of me, on the left, as a young girl, probably 8 years old.  We lived in Vermont at the time.

2 comments:

Becki said...

What a sweet picture of your husband and your littlest one. Enjoy your time with friends and family!

karen said...

have fun with your company!!!