Pages

April 2, 2024

Little things

Trimming tiny fingernails is hard work!  Usually I wait until he's taking a nap and need to put on my reading glasses. I feel quite accomplished after this job.
I'm sipping chaga tea with a dash of cinnamon. This morning while nursing Elijah, I watched this video on thyroid health, and am trying to consume mushrooms, like chaga, less sugar, worry less about pleasing others, etc. We should be God pleasing.
My sister and her family came this past weekend.  I made cupcakes using a chocolate gluten-free box mix from King Arthur, AND made it vegan by subbing ground flax seed and applesauce for the eggs. They were a bit crumbly, but delicious. Here's a video of my niece and baby!

Yesterday, I traced the boys silhouettes.  Here's the end result. I'll hang them up with the silhouettes I did of our girls.
Hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh I love the silhouettes!! I may try to do that. My husband and I were just talking about eating more mushrooms and I used to drink Ryze mushroom coffee. It was good! I would like my thyroid to improve and not have to take thyroid medicine.
The visit looks like it was fun and cozy!

karen said...

I think my mom did the shadow thing for us as kids. Cutting baby nails is the worst - so dangerous!!

Becki said...

Your family pictures are so happy. And the boys' silhouettes turned out great!