Pages

August 4, 2024

My birthday

It's been a wonderful week, the end of July and now, the beginning of August already. I got an instant pot as a birthday gift.  Do you have one?  Will you share a fav recipe, if you have one?

We picked blueberries again this week.  4.45 pounds of organic berries.  Last time, we got 3.15 pounds.  I may go again once more.

Friday was St. Elijah's day!  We went to Liturgy and after, swam at the lake for an hour.  Our little one loves the water and tries to swim.

Six of my nieces and nephews were at church camp in the Pocono Mountains last week. One of my nephews is here for a week.  The boys are having a good time together, helping feed animals, collect eggs, lay in the hammock, play hide and seek as the sun set and now we are all ready for bed.

5 comments:

Gretchen Joanna said...

Happy Birthday, Martha!

karen said...

happy birthday!! I do not have an insta-pot...yet.

pleximama said...

Many Years, Martha!

Becki said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Martha! I hope you enjoy your Instant Pot. I have one, but have only made a few things in it.

Brooke said...

A little late, but many years friend. ❤️