Pages

September 7, 2024

Bee sting!

It's my fault, not being cautious, mowing with Elijah in the carrier on my back near our hive, when suddenly I hear a buzzing.  I wasn't sure where the bee was, but took Elijah down and saw it in his hair and gently brushed it out.  I rushed inside and put Elijah in the bath tub, and could see the stinger and a reddish spot, like a large mosquito bite.  I took his clothes off and turned on the water, as he enjoys baths and I could check him all over.  I used my credit card to scrape off the stinger and set it on the sink and took a photo.  I still can't seem to share photos.  It appears that a photo is uploading, then goes back to the original page.

In a week, we'll celebrate his 1st birthday!  He's been walking so well.  Here's a video https://youtube.com/shorts/nNIB3tyTKjI?si=a184YR8EkNsYVM23 

Another one, at the lake https://youtube.com/shorts/E11dyCCxnv4?si=DuMwe3wjIZ2EbT5n we should have more days in the 70s this coming week, so maybe one more day to swim.

We started homeschool this past week. I'd share the self-portaits if i could, love how they capture the details, like teeth, or nostrils.

Cider!  We pressed our 1st bath of apples and got a little more than gallon and half.  So three half gallon Ball jars plus enough in our cups to drink fresh cifer.

1 comment:

karen said...

happy birthday to your sweet boy!!