Pages

September 16, 2024

Tea and such

We had a wonderful visit with Hannah and Yun Jae.  They brought us many gifts, clothes (a flowy dress and cropped, possibly cashmere sweater for me and necklace), face masks, and wonderful teas from Jeju, Korea. Dare I say, the best tea I've ever had?  The company is Osulloc, Korea’s most beloved tea brand. They have cultivated and harvested tea from Jeju Island since 1979. Osulloc is a premium tea brand worldwide, having placed first in many global tea competitions.

We hiked, went to the beach, enjoyed making food together, had a bonfire, loaded hay into the barn, visited my father's grave, and everything was perfect weather wise.  I wish i could share a photo here, but still am dealing with some issues. Thankfully I have a few video clips:

Apple cider pressing!

Celebrating a birthday!

Strawberry piñata! 🍓

Here is a video of Elijah with one of his birthday gifts, Father Photie gave them to us after church yesterday: https://youtube.com/shorts/BzSCZEm5RAU?si=xi7ii0K3SdjNP6Be

His Godmother is currently in Taiwan.  She is there with family, as they are celebrating her grandmother's 100th birthday.

No comments: