Pages

January 8, 2008

Orthodox Christmas


Yesterday we celebrated the Lord's Nativity. It was a beautiful day, blue sky, sun and 70' for part of the day. I know, that's strange, but I was happy that the snow didn't keep anyone away, the church was packed with faithful and that's wonderful!

My favorite flavors of Jelly Belly jellybeans: cantaloupe (top), pear (?), coconut & pina colada.

I was trying to take photos INSIDE after my camera had been outside in the COLD. The lens kept fogging up, so I had to take my cotton shirt to wipe the lens, the center was clean, but the edges of the photo appear a bit like a dream. I like the effect:

6 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

cool pics and random thoughts! Thanks for the kind comments! :)

Brigitte said...

Christ is born!

Kim Watson said...

I love the way you keep changing your header....nice frame by the way :o)

Your girls look adorable in their smart dresses, I hope you took loads of pic's of them? Glad the nativity went well. It is good to celebrate Jesus!

XX

Samantha said...

Happy Orthodox Christmas! We celebrate Three Wise's Mans Day on January 6th. It's just like having two Christmases! The girls look adorable in their holiday outfits. I do like your fuzzy picture, too!!

Brittany W. said...

you've been tagged! go here: speakwithoutsound.typepad.com

Kelley said...

I just wanted to say Thanks for the visit. Your "scrumptious blog" is cute...and so are your girls! Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about Watkins. :)
~Kelley