Pages

May 4, 2011

On transportation...

Since the rain let up...I was able to ride my bicycle to work to and from work today! I will walk to the library. And if I have to drive, I will make sure to have more than one place to go...before I go anywhere.
What shall I give my mother? Mother's Day is this coming Sunday... I know she likes Crabtree & Evelyn. Perhaps flowers (my mom loves irises) in this glass jar that I crocheted upon? Maybe organic produce to make homemade pizza? Perhaps we will just spend the day together, going to church, then for a walk? The simplest things in life are those I cherish the most.Do you have any great ideas to share or special plans?

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

lovely pictures and artwork. Simple things are good... let's pray for each other about the work aspects of our lives; love to you!

WendyLady@GoodBooks said...

We're going to my husband's parents in San Diego. Mine are in Indiana - too far. :(
I got my mother-in-law, who I adore, Crabtree and Evelyn's Wisteria. Smells delicious!
http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com/eng/products/collections/wisteria/traveller?44122

joscelyne cutchens said...

that jar is so sweet, I've been thinking about crocheting sleeves for jars. :) ps, i went and got a wicker basket for my bike today, I'm positively giddy. :)