Pages

July 6, 2011

Happy summer...

We just went to Graeter's and got some mango and watermelon sorbet. Scrumptious for sure!!! They have a coloring contest going on until July 31, 2011. Right now, Hannah & Olivia are working on theirs...last year, Olivia won 3rd place in her age group! When you turn them in you get a free red scoop.
I'm wondering what that means...was it a typo? do they mean you get strawberry or raspberry (something reddish) or is it literally a scooper that is red? We'll let you know soon...
Wednesday we got to make big bubbles with a friend! It was so much fun. Here is how you can make them: http://theenchantedtree.blogspot.com/2010/08/giant-bubbles.html
Look at this pretty skirt! Lotta is an amazing, yet simple designer. I admire her work. There's a tutorial there...so you can make your own! I am thinking that design would be pretty on an apron, too.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

wow, that is a big bubble! love the skirt...

before the fast I had some orange toblerone gelato that I am still dreaming of :) yum....

tree said...

Hi! Yes, you absolutely can use my picture! i tried to email a reply, but i got the noreplycomment@blogger.com Have fun with the bubbles! Thanks for visiting my blog!