Pages

January 20, 2012

Scrabble addiction

I've always loved words...both of my parents read a lot. It started out with reading the Bible together every morning, when I was a child.
And I find that we are passing it on to our daughters now...

Right now Rob is reading Tintin to Olivia. Hannah reads novels voraciously, sometimes while eating breakfast, up late at night...

I played my first game of online Scrabble in November.
And we are addicted to playing Scrabble in person, too. Hannah and Olivia and I are going to play a game today! We allow the use of a dictionary, because I believe it's more educational...you LEARN new words!

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

I am shocked... ; . )

. said...

We love Scrabble! Our family tends to use big "words" that are not really words at all! My mother-in-law is an addict as well :) I made her a magnetic Scrabble board for Christmas and she loved it.