Pages

March 4, 2016

Growing so fast

 My friend Katie, took professional photos on Saturday...I got a sneak peek at them yesterday afternoon when we went over to her house.  I am looking forward to sharing them!  Paul loves being kissed and poses so well when we take photos.
 After nursing...and below, napping with Daddy.
Trying to get Hannah's napkin. Success!  Everything goes into his mouth.  He got his first tooth Sunday evening, I could feel it...sharp little thing.  Now, we can actually see it.
Yesterday, a friend gave me this thorough timeline!  I'd admired hers and hadn't got one yet.  It's about 192 inches long, so I will need to figure out where to hang it up.
I got an essential oils starter kit from Young Living a couple weeks ago.  The diffuser is on the left, basically like a humidifier, it puts a fine mist of water with whatever essential oil into the air. 
My favorite combination is "Thieves" and "Citrus Bliss" (from DoTerra oils, which my sister sent me) right now.  Thieves is a Young Living blend of clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus radiata, lemon and rosemary oils.  It's named "thieves" because of the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination that kept them healthy -  clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying. Interesting, huh?  I want to try the Thieves toothpaste.
A giveaway from Rocky Mountain Oils, that I thought you might enjoy (they're giving away iPad, RMO Single Essentials Kit and Aroma Spa Diffuser!)
Enter to win here: http://gvwy.io/zjdcf01
When you enter using that link, I'll get an entry into the giveaway, too. So, thanks!
 I joined Instagram this week...find me here:  https://www.instagram.com/xx.marfa.xx/
A peek of the seeds I planted 5 days ago.

1 comment:

Apseed said...

I also like to use essential oils. And I use diffuser candle.