Pages

September 25, 2018

St. Euphrosynos


Trader Joe's caramel is SO good. He licked the caramel sauce off, only ate a few apples slices.  Yesterday was St. Euphrosynos day.  You can read his life here.
The homecoming parade...Olivia held the banner.  Hannah did it last year!
Angelica was baptised! 
My sister and her husband had a cookout at their house after.  I had cider in these cute cups they found.
My 13 year old niece made this beautiful raspberry & chocolate cake for after the baptism.
I made small cookies.  I used dried powered beets to make the icing pink.
Later that day, my girls went to the homecoming dance.
I love all their smiles!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Lots of good stuff happening in Cincinnati! I really like the cake that Juliana made!

Becki said...

Great pictures. Those cookies are adorable!!!

Tracy said...

Hello, Martha! Thank you for stopping by my place--so nice to meet you and find your lovely faith and family-filled spot here!! :) You were wondering about lignonberry jam to serve with the meat dish I shared at my blog... and yes you can! Ligonberry is the better translation of from the Norwegian tyttebær...and that is what's served on the side of fårikål like a relish. The taste is similar to cranberry/cranberry sauce.... and very good! :)