Pages

September 18, 2007

I missed my camera...

...and I'm so happy to have it back! Today Olivia had ballet class and I only took a few photos. I will definitely take more next time, but the parents aren't invited into the room, so it was not the greatest photo opportunity.

In today's mail, came an issue of Good Housekeeping, which was a free magazine subscription through Kroger's and I have grown to love it, it's a decent magazine and has interesting articles for me, here's a recipe that is included: http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/recipefinder/recipe/New_York_Pumpkin_Crème_Caramel/rf/2693

Oh, boy, I can't wait to try that out! Mmm!

Yesterday, I did a Pampered Chef show at Mary's house. We made Molten Chocolate Mini Cakes in the Silicone floral cupcake pan. I LOVE that pan, everything comes out beautifully and I can pop it in the dishwasher afterwards!!! She served it with ice cream, don't you just LOVE warm goodies fresh from the oven with a scoop of something chilly? I do! All our cookbooks are on sale for just $10 this month, no limit!!!!

Sunday, we went to visit Maggie. Hannah was thrilled that she had a lot of leaves in her yard, and asked if we could rake...and the fun ended in 5 bags! I do love raking leaves, especially when you're not alone, it's sure great to have family and friends helping. Our yard doesn't have any large trees in it, unfortunately, but the neighbors large trees might give us some leaves to rake!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

YEAH!! You got your camera back! I bet you're so happy to finally have it back at home.

That recipe looks devilish, but oh-so yummy! I would make it, but my hubby doesn't eat sweets, so I would end up eating the entire thing all by myself, and you know what they say - a moment on the lips forever on the hips! LOL :)

Kim Watson said...

Yaaay! I am so glad you have your camera back. A scrapbooker without a camera is a sad thing!
Love the photo you took! You are such a whizz in the kitchen...everything looks delicious! Autumn leaves.....that will be such fun for the girls I hope you find a friend with trees.
Chat soon
XX

Martha said...

I'm going to get each of you a cookbook, Kim and Samantha, my treat! Let me know which one you want! http://www.pamperedchef.biz/skins/sites/pdf/en_US/gs_07sept_en_us.pdf My husband isn't crazy on sweets, so I always end up eating too many sweet things, I just can't resist!!!

Theresa Tyree said...

Oh, am I too late for the cookbook sale???