One of my blogging friends recently tagged me. So, without further ado, here are 7 random things about me:
- Anything homemade makes me happy, especially food, but also handsewn clothes, handmade cards, a painting...
- I would love to see the first African American president in the somewhat near future (however I was thinking in the terms of Alan Keyes)!
- I am going to get some raw milk this week, I have to drive out of state...it's like bootleg, can you believe it? $7 per gallon.
- Last night, we made some fantastic Thai food with some friends. I'm learning all these names, but we made sticky rice, Larb, Green Papaya Salad, Pork Satay, and Pod Thai.
- A fire is gently burning in the fireplace.
- Today I finished A Thousand Splendid Suns...what an emotional, deep and realistic fictional novel.
- I am doing a painting for Art For A Cause...the proceeds benefit Afghan war orphans (one place badly in needs of funds described in the above-mentioned book).
Now I'm tagging: Susanna, Anne, Jovina, Amanda and Kristina - I wanted to tag everyone...but if you want to play along, I'd love to read yours, so leave a comment and let me know, pretty please with sugar on top!