Happy World Postcard Day!
-
Do you like to send and receive surprise mail as much as I do? Maybe
Postcrossing is something for you! I signed up last year and collaborated
with ...
1 day ago
7 comments:
Your dog is gorgeous! The kids are all pretty cute too. ;o) Sigh, no snow for us here. I'm just glad it isn't 80 degrees like it was last week. "What is this... winter?"
Wow so beautiful! What a lovely blessing! Your sweet dog looks alot like mine but just a little bigger!!!
what beautiful pictures- enjoy the snow!!
What wonderful fun!
Cute snowman too.
Martha- You all got snow? I'm a little jealous. It looks so pretty. Glad you got to enjoy it! I've still got my fingers crossed that we get some snow before winter ends.
WE had very LITTLE snow this year here in Germany, but the weather went down to - 4 degrees. COLD. I never had to live in a -4 degrees weather condition.
Post a Comment