Pages

March 9, 2012

Thankful...

A tornado whipped through this area last Friday. I heard about this baby who was found miles away from her home...struggled for life, and wished that I could hold her and love her, maybe adopt her. ♥ Sadly, she didn't make it...and was buried with her family. It makes me realize how God has blessed us.I will enjoy every moment God has given us together...AND remember to thank Him.Although I try to do my best to vote for the people and issues who will keep America the land of the free...I am reminded that only God is the one who ultimately has control over everything. Am I worthy of His generosity?
Why have I been so blessed?
I need to be more diligent in giving thanks! ♥

4 comments:

. said...

We experienced the same tornadoes. It is so sad to hear the stories of those who have died and of those who lost everything. It really does make you stop and think and realize how blessed we really are. Glad you all are safe as well!

Mimi said...

Tornadoes freak me out. Lord have Mercy, what a tragedy indeed.

Love the photo of your little one reading :)

DebD said...

Gratitude is something I really need to work on too. I'm glad everyone was safe in your family.

Michele Latham said...

I also struggle with remembering to be grateful. Why is it so easy to think of God during the hard times, then when things are going well...He takes a backseat? Thanks for the reminder!